Gift Card Terms
InfiniteWags eGift Cards are perfect for holidays, special occasions and birthdays. If you know someone who’s adopting a pet, celebrate their new friend with a InfiniteWags eGift Card. Animal shelters can also use eGift Cards to shop for what they need most. Give the gift of InfiniteWags to the pet lovers in your life!
eGift Card Details
By purchasing an eGift Card, you agree to our InfiniteWags Gift Card Terms & Conditions.
- eGift Cards are emailed to recipients within one hour after you place your order.
- There’s no expiration date or hidden fees on eGift Cards.
- You can redeem one InfiniteWags eGift Card per order.
- eGift Cards are not returnable, refundable or redeemable for cash except as required by law.
- eGift Cards cannot be purchased with coupons, promotional offers or InfiniteWags Gift Cards.
- Use eGift Cards to shop on the InfiniteWags website and mobile apps.
- Issued by InfiniteWags.com.
InfiniteWags Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Purchase, acceptance, or use of the InfiniteWags Gift Card means accepting the following terms:
2. Gift Cards Redemption Redeemable for merchandise and services purchased by residents of the contiguous United States and Canada at InfiniteWags.com. Gift Cards cannot be purchased with coupons, promotional offers and are not Autoship eligible. Gift Cards cannot be used to buy other gift cards or similar stored value products. You are limited to use of one InfiniteWags Gift Card per order. Except for Promotional Cards, which expire on the date printed on the front of the card or card image, or disclosed in the Gift Card email or otherwise, InfiniteWags Gift Cards do not expire. There are no fees on any InfiniteWags Gift Cards. Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash, except where required by law in particular states. Gift Cards are not transferable from one InfiniteWags account to another. If a purchase exceeds your total Gift Card balance, the remaining amount must be paid with another payment method.
3. Purchase Limitations The maximum value on any one Gift Card is $2,000 and total purchases of Gift Cards by any one individual may not exceed $10,000 in one calendar day. Unused Gift Cards may not be transferred. If you return merchandise originally purchased with a Gift Card, any refund will be issued to the Gift Card or in the form of another Gift Card or plastic gift card. Any merchandise purchased with a Gift Card is subject to the applicable store or online return policies. InfiniteWags Gift Cards may be used as personal or business gifts, but may not be reloaded, resold, used for payment outside of www.infinitewags.com, or used by any third party in connection any marketing, advertising, or other promotional activities.
4. View Your Balance There are two ways to determine your Gift Card balance: (1) by going to your InfiniteWags account at http://www.infinitewags.com, where all Gift Cards associated with your InfiniteWags Account will be displayed along with total balance information; or (2) by calling InfiniteWags Customer Service at email@example.com.
5. Returns You may not return or cancel your InfiniteWags Gift Card after activation. If you received a Gift Card as a result of a promotion where a purchase of a product is required and you subsequently return the qualifying product(s) or the order is otherwise cancelled prior to shipment, InfiniteWags may cancel the promotional Gift Card or deduct the value of the promotional Gift Card you received from the amount refunded to you upon return of the item.
6. Lost or Stolen eGift Cards If you suspect that someone has copied or stolen your Gift Card, contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Gift Cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen without proof of purchase. Only remaining balance on a lost or stolen Gift Card may be provided on a replacement Gift Card. Gift Cards have cash value and should be safeguarded accordingly. Promotional Cards will not be replaced under any circumstances.
8. Risk of Loss Ownership and risk of loss of a Gift Card passes to the purchaser as soon as InfiniteWags sends the Gift Card to the recipient email address designated by the purchaser. IW and InfiniteWags are not responsible for lost, stolen, or misdirected Gift Cards. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to provide a correct and updated email address for the recipient.
9. InfiniteWags Gift Card Customer Service If you need assistance with any aspect of your purchase, ownership, or use of your Gift Card, please contact InfiniteWags at email@example.com. Please refer to your order number, or be ready to supply your email address.
10. Delivery Information and Requirements for Gift Card Purchasers If you have concerns about your order and delivery of a Gift Card you have purchased, please contact InfiniteWags at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to your order number or be ready to supply your email address. IW and InfiniteWags are not responsible for Gift Cards that are undeliverable or not received due to your failure to enter an accurate email address for the recipient. Please check to make sure the email address of the recipient is correct and contact us if you suspect the recipient did not receive his/her Gift Card.
11. Reasons for Failed Delivery Gift Cards are delivered via email. If you have confirmed the recipient's email address but the Gift Card has not been viewed within a reasonable period after the requested delivery date, following is a list of the most common reasons why delivery may have failed:
1. Spam filter blocked email or routed it to a bulk/spam folder
2. Recipient's firewall blocked the email
3. Email inbox is over size limit
4. Invalid email address
If a spam filter is blocking InfiniteWags emails from getting to an inbox, the email options will need to be modified so that emails from email@example.com are not considered spam. If you need further assistance, contact 1-800-672-4399. Please refer to your order number or be ready to supply your email address.
12. Limitation of Liability IW AND ITS AFFILIATES, INCLUDING INFINITEWAGS.COM, MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF A GIFT CARD CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD. CERTAIN STATE LAWS SUCH AS NEW JERSEY DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
13. Violation of These InfiniteWags Gift Card Terms and Conditions You agree to not use InfiniteWags Gift Cards in any manner that is misleading, deceptive, unfair, or otherwise harmful to IW, its affiliates including InfiniteWags, Inc., or their customers. We reserve the right, without notice to you, to void Gift Cards (including a portion of your Gift Card balance or particular Gift Card purchase) without a refund, suspend or terminate customer accounts, suspend or terminate the ability to use our services, cancel or limit orders, and bill alternative forms of payment if we suspect that a Gift Card is obtained, used, or applied to a InfiniteWags account fraudulently, unlawfully, or otherwise in violation of these InfiniteWags Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
14. Governing Law and Disputes You and IW hereby agree that any dispute relating in any way to a InfiniteWags Gift Card shall be resolved under the arbitration agreement in the InfiniteWags.com Terms of Service, available at https://infinitewags.com/pages/terms-of-service. However, you agree that these InfiniteWags Gift Card Terms and Conditions and the rights and obligations of IW and InfiniteWags will be resolved under the Law of the province of Alberta..